Friday, November 16, 2007

Retail Therapy

I can't believe that just after I've said that foodie therapy is the best way to go in terms of wounded hearts, I turn right around and splurge into another effective albeit more expensive form of sadness eliminator: retail therapy.

Having been late for class this morning, my mom and I decided to go to Glorietta and Greenbelt in Makati instead. That proved to be a lethal combination for me time and again: mommy + mall. I ended up trying on a wide variety of skirts, blouses, and dresses [trivia: I shop at the pre-teens section >.<]. And in the end, I went home after purchasing two skirts, a button-down blouse, and a spaghetti top, as you can see on the photo above.

And yes, retail therapy is indeed effective. Right now, I feel happy and sedated, sort of like the way you feel after a fully satisfying meal at your favorite resto. And broken hearts..? I don't even know what the words mean. =P

I love you James!~ *snuggliesh*

No comments: