Sunday, November 11, 2007

Purplink

I love purplink. People tell me no such color exists, but I don’t need a color wheel to determine what I SHOULD see. I believe in what I COULD see and that’s enough for me. What would this world come to if we limit ourselves to seeing what OTHERS tell us we SHOULD see? Each vision is possible, if only we have faith.

Why another blog domain? I have come to the conclusion that my original bloggy, http://winterangel.wordpress.com/, is a bit emotionally poignant and profound; out of the league of the little girl in me. Hence, CandyRaine was given her own little domain.

With lots of air castles to build and candy-coated dreams to make, light-hearted chatter and heartwarming stories to share, and yes, maybe even some tears to shed and a few tantrums to get over with; drop by every so often to take a glimpse into the rainbow colored world the child in me dwells in.

Hope to see you around!~ *snugglies*

No comments: