Monday, December 31, 2007

A chapter closes

Another year is coming to a close. The year 2007 taught me that hardships build character… that friendships can sometimes be found in the unlikeliest places… that while growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional… that the most important things in life are usually the little things that we tend to overlook… that sometimes, what we’re looking for is right before our eyes… that God has a perfect time, place, person, and reason for everything… and that even the deepest pain can be healed by the truest love… While the road never was and never will be easy, I believe that with much faith, we would always be able to make it through. It was a wonderful year, and with a smile, I close this chapter as I look forward to a new beginning that I'm sure is going to be much more interesting than the previous one.

No comments: